Sunday, August 19, 2012

Aqua Zumba at La Fitness

I am super excited about Aqua Zumba at LA Fitness. The aqua aerobics instructor is getting certified to teach Aqua Zumba to the masses. Whoops! Let me pump the brakes for a minute. Do you know about Zumba Fitness? The simplest explanation: I would say it is losing calories and having fun through latin- inspired music that includes salsa, merengue, punta, tribal, banda, flamenco, samba, bachata and reggaeton. Here is a snippet of this giant Zumba party:
  
This is a general overview of Zumba Fitness and how it can get you in shape through dance. 
Now, Aqua Zumba is basically the same thing except its in the water. Check this out: 
Can you understand the magnitude of these news? My first time doing Aqua Zumba was in Barbados at this hotel- All Seasons Resort Europa. This will be the first Aqua Zumba class for LA Fitness near my zip code. 

Hoooray!!



No comments:

Post a Comment