Saturday, October 13, 2012

Endeavour's Last Journey 10-13-12

We decided to get up early this morning to witness history. The shuttle Endeavour will settle at the California Science Center by October 30th. The local news mentioned that the shuttle will rest at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, CA sometime in the morning. The shuttle got to its resting point earlier than expected, which was great for us. Here you go:

The caption for this picture: Endeavour Under The Morning Sun. The shuttle takes a break. Check it out:

It was exhilarating, amazing and will remain a lifetime memory. I turned to my hubby and saw the reflection of the shuttle on his sunglasses. I ran with it, took the pic, and added some pop art. Take a hard look:
 
I gave myself some bonus points for creativity on this one..lol. Hubby suggested the caption on this one: Reflections of Endeavour.

Enjoy your Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment