Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Maxi Dress Desire

I need a maxi dress suitable for work with sleeves, so I have been "virtually window shopping". Check these out:
     Naya Maxi Dress 
If you are interested, you can buy it here. An interesting design detail about this dress, it has a side zipper. On to the next:
     
If you are splurging, you can buy it here.

     PRINTED FLUTTER SLEEVE MAXI DRESS 
This one shows too much skin for work, but it's perfect for summer. You can find it here, if you are interested.
  
I have a beige denim cropped jacket, so I could make this maxi dress appropriate for work. If you want to add this to your wardrobe, you can buy it here.

Later, I will go through sewing patterns to replicate a maxi dress.

Adios.




1 comment:

  1. I've been so into maxi dresses lately. I bought 3 patterns and already have 1 I've made. They are just so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete