It is the end of January and I have been going to aqua aerobics classes. We have been having lots of sun which made it appropriate for me to make a bathing suit. I purchased a vintage swimsuit pattern from Etsy many months ago. Check it:
I chose to do the one piece (swimsuit B) with donated swimwear fabric. It was simple to put the bathing suit together. The instructions were clear. I did do something different. I added elastic along the center back seam to get the desired WOW factor on the "booty". I am loving my one piece!! Here are the results:
Swimsuit B Front
Swimsuit B- Back
It took about four days (spaced out in a two week period) to finish this beauty. I enjoyed working with this vintage pattern. Next time, I want to make something that looks like this:
I like the triangle opening near bust area. I think I have the right pattern to do this alterations. Wish me luck!!